[Web4lib] test message

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Mon May 10 11:04:48 EDT 2010

Even though I possess a good degree of tech savvy and have been
declared legally sane, I have moments.

A few weeks ago, I had a moment of downtime that I just couldn't stand
to see go to waste, so I tweeked my mail filter for web4lib. I
immediately stopped receiving messages from the list, which I assumed
was due to a filter misconfiguration. I reset the original filter - no
luck. I removed the web4lib filter entirely - no luck. I checked all
three levels of spam filtering - Postini, Google and local - again no
luck.

The sane part of me mentioned that it is impossible to unsubscribe
from a list by tweeking my mail client. The other side had a different
opinion. I knew that the list was working, because I could see
messages in the web interface, and I could see there that I was still
subscribed.

Then I went back to work and tried not to think about it.

Cary

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Pat Rapp <Pat.Rapp at fairportlibrary.org> wrote:

> I have not received anything from web4lib since 4/22. This is just a test message to see if I can post to the list. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Pat Rapp
> Fairport Public Library

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company