[Web4lib] Hyperlinks to other locations

Walker, David dwalker at calstate.edu
Mon Mar 29 12:09:42 EDT 2010

Everything I've read [1] says that, for accessibility reasons (including ADA compliance), you should *not* open links in new windows.  Our own (internal) accessibility guidelines require that.

--Dave

[1] one of many examples: http://diveintoaccessibility.org/day_16_not_opening_new_windows.html

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager