[Web4lib] Does anyone need a federated OPAC search?

David Kane dkane at wit.ie
Wed Mar 24 11:39:38 EDT 2010

These things depend on NCIP protocol, which was a nightmare.  Probably
improved now though as they have rewritten the standard.

I am mostly interested in patrons experience.  This is where an ILL
consortial system succeeds or fails, in my experience and it is what LTFL
can do well.  So, I really would like to see something happen here - from
the user interface down, rather than the other way around.

My 2Cents.

David.