[Web4lib] Joomla

Jorge Serrano Cobos jorgeserrano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:04:12 EDT 2010

Hi there:

Something hard to see is a deep integration between CMS and ILS. Hardly we
can see some "branding" integration, using similar templates, but normally
you click on "catalog" and you go off the library site templates, even to a
different domain.

And of course, I can´t find any integration between features created with
CMS and the ILS contents, for instance integration between "events" like
"interview with X author" and "works by X author from our catalog", or
"library physical map" and catalog, etc. Any?

We would love to find a client willing to deeply integrate Joomla / Drupal
and ILS, like Koha.

Do you want to innovate? Talk with us! ;-)

--
Jorge Serrano-Cobos
http://www.masmedios.com/home/

Social: