[Web4lib] XML usage in Libraries -Short Survey

v chen vclibrary2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 03:40:53 EDT 2010

[Sorry for cross-posting!]

Hi Everyone,

My name is Valery Chen and I am a graduate student at Queens College, NY.  I
am working on a thesis about XML usage in libraries.  In particular, I am
interested in the current state of awareness of XML technologies in
libraries and also collecting information on the latest trends in XML
implementation in library settings.

I have created a short survey and I would really appreciate your
participation. All are welcome to participate, even if you do not know
anything about XML.

There are a total of eight questions (most of them multiple choice), but not
all of them have to be answered. [Please see note below]   It should take a
few minutes, if not less to complete the survey.

Please remember to click on the "Done" button on the bottom of the survey to
submit it.  The following is the link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BJLFD27

This survey is being conducted through 4/15/10-this day is the last day I
can receive results for this survey.  All responses are anonymous and kept
confidential.

**NOTE: It has been brought to my attention that Q1 is not working properly
if you choose "other".  If you feel your institution belongs to "other",
please select special library AND indicate that in other.   My apologies for
the inconvenience, as I do not have much control to change my survey when it
is live.**

Thank you very much in advance,
Valery Chen