[Web4lib] Request for info: Libraries that are circulating e-book readers

Elena OMalley Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu
Mon Jun 28 12:02:49 EDT 2010

There was a presentation at NERCOMP about libraries loaning e-readers this past March. The pdf of the presentations is available. I believe their presentations also referred to other projects.

http://www.educause.edu/Resources/EBooksonCampusAreWeThereYet/201136

I believe the presenters would be willing to discuss their projects further, if you contacted them directly.

Elena O'Malley
Assistant Director for Technology and Access Services
Emerson College, Iwasaki Library, Boston, MA 02116