[Web4lib] Untangle Web Filtering

Pollock, Chad cpollock at rogersark.org
Thu Jun 3 15:35:06 EDT 2010

Are any of you using Untangle for your web filtering?  My IT guy
suggested that we switch over to Untangle from 8e6, and I'm trying to
find out more about the program.  If you are using Untangle, would you
mind sharing your experience with me?

Thanks,

Chad Pollock

Technical Services Supervisor

Rogers Public Library

711 S. Dixeland Rd

Rogers, Arkansas 72758

479-621-1152 x23

The Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorized disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are the sender's own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the City of Rogers.