[Web4lib] Self-service printing

Allen Jones jonesa at newschool.edu
Fri Jul 23 21:32:54 EDT 2010

Gary,

We're in the midst of working with Pharos (http://www.pharos.com), a print accounting system that is proving quite flexible.  We're integrating photocopying and printing services (via their on the glass module).  It is an enterprise level system, but I've been surprised how stable it's been.

Allen Jones
Director - Digital Library Programs
The New School Libraries