[Web4lib] Echo 360

Karen Johnson johnsonka at usfca.edu
Tue Jul 20 12:38:54 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I would like to know if any libraries are using the Echo 360 lecture
capture product.  http://www.echo360.com/

There client list includes many universities but I'd like to find out if
anyone is using this product in conjunction with library instruction and
if so, how so.  Also, how do you you like it?

Our institution is upgrading several classrooms with this product and we
have the opportunity to include the library classroom but not without a
financial contribution, so it would be very useful to get some feedback
from other libraries

Thanks

--
Karen Johnson