[Web4lib] Use of QR Code

Ranti Junus ranti.junus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:14:34 EDT 2010

I vaguely remembered somebody wrote a blog about the possibility of
using QR code to replace library cards (as an image shown on the
users' mobile phone).  Or perhaps as an "entry ticket" for a library
event?

My place of work printed out and tacked a QR code containing a link to
our supplementary resources for our library exhibit.

ranti.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Steffen Schilke
<steffen.schilke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear *,
>
> anybody here which wants to exchange ideas, information, best
> practices or usage ideas about QR Codes?
>
> Kind regards
>
> .

Bulk mail.  Postage paid.