[Web4lib] Mobenzi > Mobile-Phone-Based Empowerment

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:31:29 EST 2010

For the first time in decades of following mailing lists, I for one am
filtering all posts from someone -- specifically gerrymck -- from now on.

This relentless, daily -- sometimes hourly -- self-promotion is not
appropriate for Web4lib, or any public forum.  A discussion list is a place
to discuss, not to republish your blog.

/rich