[Web4lib] Link to Library site on College website

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:02:43 EST 2010

I hear your point. But does not your example demonstrate that you have not
searched for something my library offers on the web rather than it is not
marketed? It would seem high traffic from search engines in our web data
would counter your example.

I would not expect results to come up from every library for every search I
do.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu