[Web4lib] Now Available: Real-World Twitter In Action DVD

Graeme Farnell graeme at museumsetc.com
Mon Jan 18 05:14:07 EST 2010

We’ve just released a complete video recording of our unique Online Seminar,
Real World Twitter In Action. Join an audience of world-class cultural
organisations - like the Franklin Institute, The National Gallery,
Smithsonian Institution, English Heritage, Parks Canada, The National
Library of Sweden and the National Archives - as our two speakers, Alyssa
Gardina (Marketing Associate at the Women’s Museum, Dallas) and Naomi
Saffery (Marketing Officer at the V&A), share the secrets of what's made
their Twitter presence so successful, with over 24,000 followers between
them.

The Real-World Twitter In Action DVD contains the complete Powerpoint
presentations, audio recordings and questions from this hugely successful
event – a full two hours of intensive, fast-paced information, advice and
shared experience to help you and your organisation unlock Twitter’s full
potential. Whether your organisation is large or small - and whether you're
just starting using Twitter, or keen to get to a more advanced level -
you'll find it invaluable!

Details of all 21 key topics covered on the DVD can be found here:
www.museumsetc.com/?p=2064

An initial 250 copies are being made available at the reduced price of only
£37 [approx $60 USD] (full price £57) until 31 January - or until they're
sold out. Please visit www.museumsetc.com/?p=2064 to order your copy.

Graeme Farnell
MuseumsEtc