[Web4lib] [Publib] The future of reference?

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Thu Jan 14 12:18:10 EST 2010

Those hololibrarian qualities are troubling. But, they are garbage in/
garbage <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_In,_Garbage_Out>  out.  You
would need to design the hololibrarian to roll eyes and talk too fast.

I am creating a reference / bibliographic instruction method using a similar
concept.  Will demo very soon.

Robert L. Balliot
Skype: RBalliot
Bristol, Rhode Island