[Web4lib] Adobe CS4 Contribute

Seeger, Christina M. seeger at uiwtx.edu
Thu Jan 7 15:18:03 EST 2010

Robin,
I recently assumed responsibility for my school's website, within the University's template, on CS4 Contribute. I *may* be able to answer questions. I have 2 independent departments that I edit, the school of pharmacy as well as our pharmacy student organizations. It is easy to limit access to certain areas (I cannot even get in to areas that I do not have editing rights to). The editing is simple, the formatting often frustrating - so an agreed upon style template would be a helpful start (I didn't inherit one, so am having to create one so that I am consistent from page to page - or within the same page). I cannot tell you the advantages/disadvantages of installation, we have a huge number of departments and so a separate server made sense for the university. We are getting ready to do a website redesign, so we don't look so amateurish, but you may see what we have if it will help in any way, both the school of pharmacy and library sites (also in Contribute) are below my signature.
Christina
Christina Seeger, CPhT, MLS, AHIP
Pharmacy Librarian, Feik School of Pharmacy
University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway Box 99
San Antonio, Texas 78209
210-883-1121/FAX: (210) 822-1516

http://library.uiwtx.edu/
www.uiw.edu/pharmacy<http://www.uiw.edu/pharmacy>

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential or contain privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete the email and any attachments from your system and notify the sender. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you for your compliance.