[Web4lib] Local Book iPhone application

Kozlowski,Brendon bkozlowski at sals.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:13:01 EST 2010

Hmm...  I'm also running 3.1.2 on an iPod Touch.  I wonder if it's an issue with my hardware being a 1st gen.  The specific error message I receive is as follows:

This App Is Incompatible With This iPod touch
This app requires a microphone

This isn't the first application I've tried to install while getting that error message, when the app honestly shouldn't require a microphone.

...from what I can tell (just did a search), the error message is a general "catch-all" type of message that basically means 1st generation devices are not supported.  Oh well.  That's what I get for being a trend-setter.  ;)

Brendon Kozlowski
Web Administrator
Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street