[Web4lib] Room reservation program or scripts

Hoyte, Daniel hoyte at chapman.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:23:23 EST 2010

Take a look at PHPScheduleit. We are using it to book media rooms for
students. This semester we are going to start allowing self-booking. It
was pretty simple to set up and the only real upkeep has been backing up
the server.

Daniel Hoyte, M.R.S.
Senior Library Systems Technician
Chapman University Leatherby Libraries
(714) 532-7745
hoyte at chapman.edu
AIM/Yahoo IM: chaphoyte
In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion,