[Web4lib] Room reservation program or scripts

John Bickar jbickar at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 19 20:46:12 EST 2010

Hi Gerry,

We are doing this with our Instruction Room in Drupal:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/cubberley/services/instruction_room

(Sorry, you need a Stanford ID to actually log in and make a reservation,
but I'm attaching a screenshot of the reservation form.)

I also looked at phpScheduleIt, which is free and runs on LAMP, but the
learning curve for me was shorter in Drupal.

-John Bickar
Cubberley Education Library
Stanford University