[Web4lib] Google Analytics

Walt Crawford waltcrawford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:14:19 EST 2010

Thanks, John--that's helpful. I'm finding that one site relying on Google
Analytics seems to have lost more than 90% of its traffic (as compared to
internal tracking)--and on my blog, with both Google Analytics and Urchin
(log analysis) enabled, GA shows considerably less than 10% as much traffic
as Urchin. Javascript may account for a chunk of that...

-walt crawford-