[Web4lib] JavaScript mystery

Kozlowski,Brendon bkozlowski at sals.edu
Tue Feb 16 11:46:36 EST 2010

If it's on a fresh install PC, it sounds like it is something related to the network (as a fresh install PC would not have antivirus or a 3rd party firewall installed).  Are you, or your ISP, using a proxy by chance?

Brendon Kozlowski
Web Administrator
Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street