[Web4lib] PubGet

Rushton, Erin erushton at binghamton.edu
Mon Feb 15 14:19:07 EST 2010

Like Bohyun I also activated PubGet early this year.  We have not done any
active promotion either.  If our LibGuide statistics are any indication its
only been access a few times.

I found it interesting that the developers seemed *very* keen on getting our
profile activated.  They probably emailed me on a weekly basis to see how we
were doing with the customization.

I am curious to see if a resource like this will affect usage statistics
since pdfs are automatically being downloaded.  Does anyone have any
thoughts on this?