[Web4lib] Mobenzi > Mobile-Phone-Based Empowerment

GOLLY ODENDAAL ODENDAGO at PLHO.KZNTL.GOV.ZA
Mon Feb 8 07:28:50 EST 2010

Bernie,

I will agree with Gair.  Some of us are "shy", and prefer to lurk and learn ;)

Golly Odendaal
Assistant Manager : Library Systems
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Library Services
Pvt Bag 9016
Pietermaritzburg
3200
Tel : 033 - 341 3041
      : 033 - 341 3000
Fax : 033 - 341 3051
odendago at plho.kzntl.gov.za

Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

 - Anonymous

A library without a librarian is a reading room.-- Jenny Garcia

>>> Gair Helfrich <ghelfrich at aclsys.org> 02/05/10 9:31 PM >>>
Bernie,

This individual who sits in the wings and does very little posting very much appreciates those who post frequently. I've learned a lot through the generosity of the "mega-posters" who take the time from their day to share their knowledge  and answer our questions.  So, thank you one and all!

Gair
Gair Helfrich, MLS
Supervising Librarian
Information and Technical Services Manager
Atlantic County Library
40 Farragut Avenue
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
609-625-2776 ext. 6313  Fax: 609-625-8143
ghelfrich at acmail.aclink.org