[Web4lib] delicious as site depository & getting stats

Kozlowski,Brendon bkozlowski at sals.edu
Tue Feb 2 13:28:09 EST 2010

For SEO purposes, I would suggest not going with the default bit.ly created link, but create your own named, meaningful link.  You'll still get the stats, but not only will it be more readable for search engines, but anyone that actually looks at where the link is to send them (or those who maintain the links themselves).  Good luck!

Brendon Kozlowski
Web Administrator
Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street