[Web4lib] Mobenzi > Mobile-Phone-Based Empowerment

B.G. Sloan bgsloan2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 12:54:03 EST 2010

Gerry McK said:

"Andy/ I don't believe that either you or Dick (or anyone else) needs to justify your reasons for Junking my postinss/submissions. But Please ...Do you consider Dissing Me As Appropriate ; Is It Professional ?"

Well, If We're Going to Talk Professionalism, is Gerry's "name game"  Professional? (Intentionally calling people by diminutive forms of their names when they don't wish to be addressed that way?)

Just thinking...

Bernie Sloan