[Web4lib] edUi 2010 Conference Schedule now available

EdUI Conference info at eduiconf.org
Fri Aug 27 12:20:30 EDT 2010

Web4lib folks,

The full schedule for the edUi 2010 conference was announced yesterday.

http://edui.vfhblogs.org/program/
If you're not familiar with this event, it's a conference on web design,
user experience design and web programming specifically geared for web
professionals working with large institutions like higher ed, museums
and libraries.
It takes place November 8-9 in Charlottesville VA and features a stellar
list of speakers from all over the world.  Here are just a few:
Paul Boag - Boagworld podcast & Headscape
Michael Stoner - mStoner
Stephanie Sullivan - W3Conversions
Greg Rewis - Adobe
David Berman - Author of Do Good Design
Nick DeNardis - dotEduGuru & edu Checkup
Alistair MacDonald - Processing.js

-Trey

Begin Forwarded Message:

Don't See The Images?
Visit:http://www.virginiafoundation.org/enewsletter/edui/2010/schedule.html

edUi 2010 Conference November 8-9
Charlottesville, VA
[http://eduiconf.org]

A learning opportunity for web professionals serving institutions of learning.

============ Full Conference Schedule Now Available! ============
If you've been waiting with bated breath for the edUi conference schedule, you
can now safely exhale. In addition to the headline presenters we've been
telling you about for the last few months, we are now pleased to announce the
rest of the conference line-up.

View the full conference schedule: [http://eduiconf.org/program/]

Early Bird Pricing Ends In Just a Few Weeks, So Get Your Tickets Now!

Register now and save $100.
[http://edui2010.eventbrite.com/]
Early Bird: $475
Standard Rate: $575

============ Just a Few of the Sessions You Won't Want to Miss ============

• CSS3 in 3D
• MashEd Up - Using MashUps in higher ed
• Beyond Facebook & Twitter
• Storytelling Alternatives to Flash
• Make It or Break It: Evolutionary Vs. Throwaway Protoyping
• Software Development for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
• CSS3 - Moving Forward While Looking Back

• Focus on practical skills development
• Half-day workshop included at no additional cost
• Priced below comparable events elsewhere
• Affordable travel & lodging