[Web4lib] Circulating iPad in library

Christopher Harris infomancy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 07:30:02 EDT 2010

Yuqing,

I have been headed down this path for a few months at our school library
system. My collected knowledge on using ithings in a school/library setting
is online at http://sls.gvboces.org/ithings
Your best bet is using the enterprise iphone configuration utility (works on
ipad as well).

chris

Christopher Harris - infomancy at gmail.com - http://schoolof.info/infomancy