[Web4lib] The value of Twitter as back channel

C Ward Price cprice55 at ivytech.edu
Fri Aug 6 15:24:25 EDT 2010

I just read the first 30 tweets from Bill's list, and there wasn't a damn thing there of interest.  I don't care about who's packing their bags, riding on the train, etc.  "http://twitpic.com/2b2fx4 - Nathan sat in Ed's chair...hilarity ensues!"  Are you kidding me?  I'm still skeptical.

Ward Price, Librarian
Ivy Tech Community College, Northeast
3800 N. Anthony Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46805