[Web4lib] Scanners, Digital Archiving

Michael Schofield mschofield at neflin.org
Thu Aug 5 11:07:45 EDT 2010

I think that the imaging guys at Digital Library Center at UF use high-end
cameras instead of scanners as well. A camera would also solve problems
regarding the static size of scanning beds, the handling of the [sometimes
fragile] item, and the real-time control of color and lighting.

Michael @ BCPL