[Web4lib] Recommendations for easy to use e-newletter systems

Reynolds, Erica, JCL ReynoldsE at jocolibrary.org
Wed Apr 28 18:30:30 EDT 2010

Hi Web4Lib,

We currently have a old e-newlsetter system, but every time we consider replacing it, the whole CRM issue comes up and people (understandably) want the e-newsletter to tie into our ILS and Friends & Foundation records and perform reliable de-duping, and the whole scope blows up.

Anyway, do you have anything that you like and that you'd recommend? Something simple and easy to use and generally works with most patron e-mail systems? If so, please let me know.

Thanks,
Erica

Erica Reynolds
Information Technology Manager
Johnson County Library
Ph: (913) 495-2429
Fx: (913) 495-2441
reynoldse at jocolibrary.org
www.jocolibrary.org<http://www.jocolibrary.org>
For there is no quality in this world that is not what it is merely by contrast.  Nothing exists in itself. ~ Herman Melville, Moby-Dick