[Web4lib] Say hello to your future

Duncan, James Duncan_J at cde.state.co.us
Thu Apr 22 13:05:59 EDT 2010

Do you get jazzed by web development and interactivity? Do you dream in CSS?

Have you ever caught friends shaking their heads when you've cited statistics from a recent study you read? And you forged on ahead ANYWAY, because, doggone it, the topic is so fantastic and interesting!?

If even a glimmer of this sounds interesting, you have GOT to check out http://www.libraryjobline.org/item.php?id=1475

p.s. Data-averse luddites need not apply. Sure you CAN apply, but take a look at the description. IMO...if PCs make you jumpy, you're not really a good fit, my friend.

p.p.s. This position doesn't fall under my department, but it's still a really great position. And yes, I'll admit I'm biased because I work here.

Jim Duncan, Director
Networking & Resource Sharing
Colorado State Library
http://www.coloradostatelibrary.org