[Web4lib] Library Web Services Staffing Question

steven turner steven.turner at usm.edu
Tue Apr 20 12:09:48 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am trying to take a look at some internal (to our library) issues that involve appropriate staffing levels for library web services  / web development - if anybody could share staffing numbers  - that is, librarians working as web support or web development as as a significant portion or most of their job duty as well as staff who are mostly or wholly dedicated to web support and development - at your institution, that'd be fantastic; I need about n=20 or 30; that would be plenty of examples...

Thanks,

Steve
Steven Turner
Library Web Services Manager