[Web4lib] Circulating Kindle and Nooks

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 13:14:37 EDT 2010

Is it short sighted of a profession or organizations to not adapt to the
future rather than expecting the "very thing that brought libraries into
existence" will sustain them for ever? We see organizations and companies
all the time fail and disappear with this mindset.

Also, many of the ebooks libraries are providing are of a model similar to
our print books, maybe better - accessible to many users and unlimited
access.

Which library provided ebooks are collection all the patron information that
you suggest?

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu