[Web4lib] Training Recommendations for PHP and MySQL

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Thu Apr 8 19:19:19 EDT 2010

Hello.

Ai am on the process of learning the same and then Python and Mysql
to finally decided which one will be the one for developing personal
projects...so on PHP I am using this book, it is perfect:

- PHP and MySQL Web Development.
   Luke Welling & Laura Thompson
   Sam's Developers Library
    ISBN 0-672-32672-8