[Web4lib] Development interface and editor

Hoyte, Daniel hoyte at chapman.edu
Thu Apr 1 12:29:21 EDT 2010

In Windows, I like ConTEXT. In Linux, I like the text editor that is
part of the Gnome interface.

Daniel Hoyte, M.R.S.
Senior Library Systems Technician
Chapman University Leatherby Libraries
(714) 532-7745
hoyte at chapman.edu
AIM/Yahoo IM: chaphoyte
In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion,