[Web4lib] Video repositories beyond Facebook

Alan Cockerill alan.cockerill at jcu.edu.au
Thu Sep 24 21:03:15 EDT 2009

Not as a matter of course, but definitely on an 'as needs basis'.

The University's response to accessibility issues are coordinated by a
distinct unit in our institution who work with students and help other units
cater to their requirements.

So yes we would provide whatever our AccessAbility people deemed appropriate
to meet a student's needs.  Remember these are not publicly accessible (for
copyright reasons), we know exactly who the audience is (students enrolled
in a particular subject) and we have formal mechanisms for determining and
meeting any equity requirements.

Cheers, Alan.

Alan Cockerill
Library Technologies Coordinator