[Web4lib] Librarians, administrators, and Google's "library"

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:53:04 EDT 2009

I would be terrified of the cost they come up with for FTE access based on
the possible numbers of books available in Google's collection.

But we already have resources that have limited access models that we can
provide to people on wireless, in their office, or at home. Examples include
items such as Netlibrary with limited number of readers per book at one time
or Scifinder Scholar in chemistry with limited users at one time.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu