[Web4lib] Librarians, administrators, and Google's "library"

Christine Peterson peterson at amigos.org
Thu Sep 24 15:55:29 EDT 2009

I attended a webinar last week with a Google representative discussing the proposal.  When I asked if they had considered increasing the amount of access for libraries, or looking at using another formula, the answer was no -- it seemed to him that one workstation was better than none.

Christine Peterson
Continuing Education Librarian
Amigos Library Services
www.amigos.org <http://www.amigos.org/>