[Web4lib] Apply for the Ilene F. Rockman CARL/ACRL Conference Scholarship (LIS Students)

Knight, Annie aknight at chapman.edu
Mon Sep 21 18:20:34 EDT 2009

What: Two $500 scholarships to attend the 13th Biennial CARL Conference,
"People Make Libraries: Digging into Our Past and Polishing Our Present
to Transform Our Future" April 8-10, Sacramento, CA.

Who: A Library and Information Studies student, maybe you?

When: Applications due December 1, 2009

Where: For more information and to apply see the Awards section of the
CARL website http://www.carl-acrl.org/

* CARL is the California Academic & Research Libraries is the California
chapter of ACRL the Association of College and Research Libraries