[Web4lib] Podcast question

Greg Johnson g-johnson2 at govst.edu
Thu Sep 10 17:34:43 EDT 2009

Kinda...

We are looking to do some podcasting for incoming speakers and I am
wondering if anyone has a good release form we can mimic to have our
speakers sign over copyright to us and allow us to post it.  Nothing fancy
and in all honesty, once the speaker has given their talk, its just going
into our Dspace repository anyway, but I figured we should cross our t's and
dot our i's just in case.

Thanks

Greg
--
Gregory Johnson
Digital Initiatives and Distance Learning Librarian
g-johnson2 at govst.edu
708-235-7516