[Web4lib] Problems with Google Scholar Link Resolver links?

Debbie Bezanson debbie.bezanson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:56:37 EDT 2009

At George Washington University we seem to be missing our first line Library
Links in Google Scholar.  I have put out a question on the SFX listserv and
have found  several other SFX customers who are also experiencing this
problem.  Are there any libraries out there using a link resolver other than
SFX who could check to see if their Google Scholar library links are still
working or are also missing?

That would help us to be able to determine if its likely to be an SFX issue
or possibly a change implemented by Google.

Thanks!

--
Deborah Bezanson
Distance Education Librarian