[Web4lib] Facebook

Mitchell, Michael Michael.Mitchell at brazosport.edu
Thu Sep 10 13:10:43 EDT 2009

I think I'm questioning the how, what, and the tools. We are a small
library and time must be used wisely. Implementing new things takes time
so it helps to try to think things through rather than just jumping into
the next new thing. Anybody considered starting a Second-Life presence
recently? I didn't think so. I do like the search widget idea and I
apologize if I accidentally hijacked this thread with my original
question.

Mike Mitchell

"Protest is when I say I don't like this. Resistance is when I put an
end to what I don't like. Protest is when I say I refuse to go along
with this anymore. Resistance is when I make sure everybody else stops
going along too."- Ulrike Meinhof