[Web4lib] Facebook

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:19:46 EDT 2009

Christine,

This is a small guide I put together to use in my classes where I
teach librarians to use Facebook:
http://www.web2learning.net/facebook-101

The last link leads to additional reading including how other
libraries are using Facebook.

I also have my slides on SlideShare - but don't know if they'll be
useful: http://www.slideshare.net/nengard/using-facebook-to-connect-with-customers-1092439

Thanks
Nicole