[Web4lib] where to get CSS training

Emily Molanphy emolanphy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:12:12 EDT 2009

Hi Ingrid,
I'm not sure this is the kind of thing you're looking for, but we've had
good experiences with Lynda, a series of screencasts. Some are free and some
require a subscription. I don't know if that format appeals to you, but
their courses are very extensive, and they're broken up into chapters so you
can watch at your own pace and/or jump to the parts you need.

List of CSS courses: http://www.lynda.com/home/ViewCourses.aspx?lpk0=29

Check out the chapters of this one, which might be the kind of info you
need: http://www.lynda.com/home/DisplayCourse.aspx?lpk2=279

Regards,
Emily Molanphy
NYU Health Sciences Libraries