[Web4lib] Multiple Twitter

Ms Norma Jean Hewlett hewlett at usfca.edu
Tue Oct 20 23:03:13 EDT 2009

Not sure whether you just want to read multiple Twitter accounts at one
time, or to post the replies someplace.

If the former, I use Seesmic to monitor my Twitter accounts and my
Facebook page. It does a good job and I like the interface.

I don't have any experience with software that will display the streams
from multiple Twitter accounts on a website or blog page. Looking
forward to hearing what people suggest.

Jean Hewlett
Regional Librarian
Univ. of San Francisco