[Web4lib] Content Management

Coral Hess coral.hess at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:39:24 EDT 2009

I second the MODx recommendation. I just finished my second week as
the new Web Services Librarian (just out of library school, no
previous enterprise-level Web site work) in a library working with
this system, and I feel like I have an excellent handle on how to use
it. I like it enough that I'm probably going to move my personal site
over to it at some point, because it's so nice to use.

We, too, have a little bit of custom PHP, but not much. And there
seems to be a strong support community; I've been able to find answers
to all of my questions with ease.

--
Coral Hess
Web Services Librarian

"... the library is not a place but a service." --Allen B. Veaner