[Web4lib] Metadata scheme for computer hardware

Edward Spodick lbspodic at ust.hk
Tue Oct 13 21:33:25 EDT 2009

Heh - somehow that all came together in my mind with a vision of Roy, a bunsen burner and chemistry equipment, a pile of code, dark mood lighting, chains on the walls, and cackling laughter.  Halloween anyone?

-Spode

At 11:03 AM -0700 10/13/09, Roy Tennant wrote:
>I make up my own XML all
>the time, for my own nefarious purposes, and I have yet to regret it.
>Roy

p.s. - To keep at least some relevance - I agree with Roy - create the structure that best meets the needs of your project, and handle the crosswalk with a conversion script when the need arises. Just include the flexibility for that crosswalk in your structural design.

--
Edward F Spodick, IT and Services Infrastructure Manager
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library