[Web4lib] LibGuides modules

Brandy Bourne bbourne at unca.edu
Mon Oct 5 12:20:03 EDT 2009

Our library is just subscribing to LibGuides, so I was glad for last week's
examples and tips thread.
I'm wondering about the two optional modules: 1) Custom domain
mapping/branding    2) Direct image upload/hosting and XML content
downloads.
I was a little surprised, after going through the promotional materials, to
find that these were not included in the subscription price.  They aren't
especially expensive, but in these tough budgetary times, every little bit
has to be argued for.  Are these modules essential?  I'd appreciate any
input.

Thanks,
Brandy

--