[Web4lib] Twitter AND Education

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 30 15:18:06 EST 2009

Colleagues/

Over the past few days I profiled several major items on the _Mobile
Libraries_ Blog:

>A Team Approach To Student Support In Twitter > Together Everyone
Achieves More

[ http://tinyurl.com/yc2mwvo  ]

>EQ > "Where Do You Learn?": Tweeting To Inform Learning Space
Development

[ http://tinyurl.com/yanakq2  ]

[ http://tinyurl.com/ygyypsk  ]

[ http://tinyurl.com/yzgl97k  ]

>Twitter For Education: Considerations & Possibliites

[ http://tinyurl.com/ykgc6u7  ]

As Well As Other Topics ...

[ http://tinyurl.com/yf6xcxq  ]

> TCC 2010 > Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow: Communication, Collaboration,
Communities, Mobility and Best Choices

[ http://tinyurl.com/yz6tlqn  ]

> BCR Partners with Mosio to Bring Text a Librarian Service to Member
Libraries

[ http://tinyurl.com/yktlclk  ]

BTW: _Global Language Monitor_ has announced that Twitter is the Top
Word of 2009 in its annual global survey of the English language

Who Would Have TWunk ? [:-)]

!!! My Thanks To ... For The HeadsUp !!!

Brandie Baumann / BCR / LITA-L

HollyRae Bemis-Schurtz and Laura Grant / New Mexico State University

As Previously Requested > I Am Greatly Interested In Any / All Library ;
Educational Uses / Applications Of Twitter / Other Microblogging
Technologies || Please Post As A Comment(s) On Any Appropriate Blog
Entry ... Thanks A Million !!!

EnJOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

Follow Me On Twitter > http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs

There Is No Answer, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed

Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace