[Web4lib] Does Anyone Use Cisco IronPort Web Usage Controls forFiltering?

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Mon Nov 16 12:36:34 EST 2009

We don't use IronPort, but we do use the Cisco CSC-SSM module on a Cisco
ASA device.

I have been very happy with the product, especially with web pages that
have been hacked with malicious code. One area library had their web
page hacked. Websense blocked the entire site. Cisco CSC filtered out
the malicious line of code and let the rest of the site through.

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org