[Web4lib] digital signage software with RSS feed

TLAlekson at fhsu.edu TLAlekson at fhsu.edu
Thu Nov 12 12:25:50 EST 2009

I'm looking for some inexpensive (or free!) software to use to generate
displays for a digital signage configuration. It's just a PC feeding three
connected monitors, but I would like to use something a little less
labour-intensive than a PPT show to generate content. Ideally, I would
create a blog for which the RSS feed would create the necessary display
messages. Does anyone know what's out there and good and cheap?

Thanks,

Tania Alekson
Learning Commons Coordinator
Forsyth Library